Sunday, June 15, 2014

New Party Trend Alert!

I'm always looking for fresh and fun ideas for parties - it's my favorite party of my job!

Feeling a little obsessed lately with the whole "bunting" idea!  I think I might just bunt everything in the house -  including the dog.  It "takes the cake" (pardon the pun) in terms of easy and inexpensive party ideas trending right now!  So many fun ideas on Pinterest and elsewhere - free printables and such - it would be easy for even a klutz like me to pull this off!  Now feeling crafty (or just completely overwhelmed?) - not a problem.... Etsy has a ton of options for cute, customizable buntings for your next special event.   Too many adorable options to post here - so I whipped up a Pinterest page of my own for your reference.  Love how you can use this for cupcakes, cake pops, flans, pies or just good ol' fashion cakes! Think birthday, baby or bridal shower, holiday, or any day you want to say "I love you" just a little bit louder!  Having a Party? Just add an inflatable from Party Jumpers - and instant success! (Shameless plug alert!) Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! Check out our Pinterest page for some great bunting ideas - and call Party Jumpers to really get the party started! www.partyjumpersinc.com (941) 343-0370 in the Sarasota and Bradenton areas. http://www.pinterest.com/partyjumpers/cake-buntings-my-favorite-cake-topping-trend/

    ReplyDelete