1) Rent a Golf Cart (o.k. this was hubby's idea - and honestly - I wasn't so crazy about it) but the kids love it! We're decorating it for the holidays and using it to deliver cookies to the neighbors! Rent it for a month!
2) Museums Museums Museums - Our family membership to the South Florida Museum is awesome for many reasons, and one of them is free or discounted access to SO many other Florida museums! Road Trip?
3) Beach Snow-people! Coming from Chicago - they are going to need to thaw out. Some beach snow people will be great fun! Don't forget the carrots!
4) Check out some fun craft ideas on that Pinterest page!
5) Manasota Family Fun (check out links all over our Facebook page) does a great job keeping up to date listing of fun activites!
6) Lights Looking! We throw everyone in the car with hot coco - put on the Christmas carols - and driving around looking at lights singing! Sounds goofy - but we LOVE it!
7) Naturally, we'll be throwing up some fun inflatables over the holiday when all the family shows up to keep the kids occupied! Check ours out at Party Jumpers
Just the tip of the iceberg! Feel free to comment and let us know your favorite family traditions and holiday activities!
|From our family to yours!|