Thursday, March 19, 2015

Girl Parties and Boy Parties....

Maybe it's because I have four daughters, but I have a tough time with specifying a party theme as a "Girl" party or a "Boy" party.  Honestly, I have a tough time at the McDonalds drive thru when they ask if for a boy or girl toy too.  What dictates THAT for crying out loud?  My youngest daughter is every bit a little pirate, so when someone comments that she must love Frozen, she just rolls her eyes.

While I don't get many calls for Princess bouncers for a little boy's birthday, I often book what would typically be called a "Boy" bouncer for a girl!  Yesterday I booked a bounce house for a female classmate of my youngest and the party theme is "Minecraft".  I LOVE IT!  And the Mom's first concern was not about choosing a gender specific inflatable, it was if the dyes in the Sno Cone syrup might bother any of the guests.  YES! RIGHT ON MOM!!!  Our kids should be comfortable with however they want to celebrate!  Here's some of the most popular party themes that I have been seeing this year!

  • Ninja Party
  • Minecraft party
  • Pirate Party
  • Frozen Party
  • Hungry Caterpillar (I KNOW! I was surprised too!)
  • Carnival Party
  • Farm Party
Well, that's just what I've been hearing the most of lately at least.  I just heard about a "Library" themed party! What an AWESOME idea, especially for a 1st birthday when you need to be growing your little ones first collection!  Check out some ideas here! Need some help planning your party or renting an bouncer to keep those little ones moving in the Sarasota and Bradenton areas?  Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment