Saturday, August 30, 2014

Celebrating Earth Day - Everyday!

On the heels of the report this week that the damage to the Earth is "irreversible" - I'm reminded again as to our family carbon footprint.  So, we'll be sitting down this weekend and reviewing what we can do to help our Earth.

Not great talk for a party blog.  But it also got me to thinking what Party Jumpers could do to reduce our footprint as well.  I've tossed around the idea of renting party equipment (not our usual bouncehouse - waterslide rentals) but smaller stuff, like cloth tablecloths rather than people using plastic, dishes, cupcake/cake stands and maybe even decorations.  It's a big (and expensive) leap - so if you are reading this - could you help me? Would you prefer to rent this stuff, or is it just not a big deal?  Thanks! Feel free to email me at fun@partyjumpersinc.com too!

No comments:

Post a Comment