Friday, August 29, 2014

CUPCAKES! A great theme for a birthday!


I love cupcakes - mostly because I can't be trusted with an ENTIRE cake.

A Cupcake themed birthday or shower theme is a great idea!  If you're a creative baker, the possibilities are endless.  Here in the Sarasota and Bradenton areas, there are some great bakeries that specialize in the treats.  One of my favorites is Gigi's on University as they have always have Gluten Free options for my youngest daughter!

Check out my Pinterest for a host of great ideas for your party - but one of the best is the cupcake wrapper garland!  I love the activity idea of "Decorate your Own" cupcake for the kids!

You'll probably want to add an inflatable to the mix to burn off some of that sugar charged energy!  Make sure to call Party Jumpers for your a bouncehouse or waterslide to make the party complete! You can also check us out here!  Make sure to like and share our Facebook page for monthly specials and the most up-to-date party themes!
D.I.Y. Cupcake Garland! Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment