Friday, February 15, 2013

Party Ideas....

I was asked today for some ideas for a young girl's birthday and it really got me thinking (always dangerous).  I've always loved to plan parties for our kids, but I have to admit I've enjoyed my son's party planning more.  Indiana Jones parties with treasure hunts, pirate parties where we shoot at boats in the pool with water guns, scuba diving parties and more....always adventurous and sometimes preposterous ...definitely fun.  But for my daughters, it's always been a little more mainstream.  Tea parties, princess, ladybug, sleepovers, makeovers and the lot...fun...but very traditional.  I want to mix it up a little!  My first suggestion to this Dad was to think of the top three things that his little girl loves!  Puppies? Horses? Dinosaurs? The Zoo?  Focusing on a party that which makes our girls individuals is the only way to go!  What makes your special girl so special?  My youngest loves science and getting dirty. With her 7th birthday in May, I better get thinking!!! What will you do for your next party? Let me know! fun@partyjumpersinc.com or chat with us on Facebook!  https://www.facebook.com/PartyJumpers
Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment