Saturday, March 8, 2014

D.I.Y. Birthday Cakes That You Can Actually Make!

I remember calling my mother-in-law one year, and begging her to hit me in the head with something blunt if I ever decided to make a birthday cake for one of my kids again!  Birthday cake prep requires a level of patience that I do not possess, but I do love a great cake!  Since Cake Boss and his friends, the pressure is on for the cutest cakes - modeling chocolate and all!  Some of these cakes can get OUT OF CONTROL!  They are truly a work of art, and can cost as much as one too!  I've dug up some reasonable cakes that regular parents could pull off and hope you love them!  Check them out on our Pinterest page - then check out our Party Jumpers page to pick out the perfect inflatable - and VOILA' - instant party - just add invites!  Having trouble with your theme?  If you are in the Sarasota or Manatee county area - give us a call at (941) 343-0370...we love to provide free advice helping you plan the perfect birthday, shower, graduation, family reunion - or ANY party day!

Cutest Homemade Birthday Cakes

Rent Your Bouncehouse/Waterslide/Tables & Chairs Here

Like US on Facebook for great discounts and party ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment