Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Great Birthday Party - Great Mom!

I just posted about Do-It-Yourself cakes last week, a few days before tripping over some super cute pictures of a birthday party hosted by my friend Chanda.  She did just a great job, she really deserves a shout out!  Truth be told, she loves to do this stuff (outside of her regular profession as an eye doctor!) and it shows in her cute ideas.  But also, most of these could be done even by super un-crafty Mom ME!  She had a minecraft party for her 9 year old boy ( but my daughter would love this theme too!).  Check out her cute ideas here and the rest of them up on my Pinterest board.  Not into Minecraft?  There are lots of other great ideas on our Pinterest.  Need some fun party rentals? Call me at Party Jumpers (941) 343-0370 if you are in the Sarasota or Manatee Counties - We Bring The Party!




Minecraft Party Ideas

Rent an inflatable here

Friend us HERE for $20 off your next rental!

No comments:

Post a Comment