Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lorax Party - Unless

So I was out driving the other day, and came across this tree stump in my travels...100% reminded me of the Lorax, and inspired a Pinterest Party theme.  What better way to introduce (or remind) kids of the importance of caring for our Earth than at a fun party? A Lorax themed party would be great for boys and girls alike - and cover several age groups!  I love the idea of using seed packages for invitations! Turns out that cotton candy makes for AWESOME truffala trees - check out all the cute pictures on our Pinterest page, then call me at Party Jumpers - (941) 343-0370 and I'll reserve an awesome waterslide, bouncehouse or dry slide along with the cotton candy machine - instant party! Happy Planning and love! Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment