Sunday, July 27, 2014

Reptile Party! Hop, Crawl or Slither on over!


My youngest daughter is CRAZY for snakes, so the perfect theme for her next birthday party would be a Reptile themed party.  Fits all the criteria for a great party:  gender neutral - easy to plan - cute, and they might even learn something!  I've collected some great ideas on our Pinterest page - so check those out!  I love all the options on Etsy and similar sites where you can (inexpensively) download files for things like invitations, table signs and the like.  For food, we've served "Snake" subs before (the picture is actually from a Jungle themed party - but for your reference!) They were *a Big hit *Easy and Inexpensive!  
Cake can simple - tiny plastic reptiles adorning cupcakes for the easiest route! You can get crazy (I did Pin one OVER THE TOP cake on my board because it was literally a work of art - but there are also many cute and doable D.I.Y. options! Activities? Well - that's easy! Call Party Jumpers (941) 343-0370 in the Sarasota and Bradenton areas - We can really get the party hopping! Bouncehouses, waterslides, obstacles courses and concessions.  We'll even bring the tables and chairs!  Already had the party? Share your pictures with us on my Facebook page and you might win a Free Bouncehouse Rental!

No comments:

Post a Comment