Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Firefighter Party - The Hottest Scene in Town!

I love this idea for a kids birthday!  My son was obsessed with fire trucks when he was little - so this one really warms my heart (hahaha!)
The Dalmation Bouncer - Party Jumpers!

Check out my Pinterest page here for some great ideas - but some of my favorite are water balloons thrown at a board - our Dalmation bouncehouse (or a waterslide would work too! We have one in great primary colors!)  Rescue the day with the best birthday ever!  Did you know that we now offer FULL PARTY PLANNING?  Party Jumpers to the rescue - we do the invites! Bring the Bouncehouse and concessions - even the paper goods, tables and chairs!  How could it get any easier?  Call for details!!!! (941) 343-0370 !

Check out all of our cool inflatables for your next party in the Sarasota and Bradenton areas at www.partyjumpersinc.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment