Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Forgot to plan the party....

It's 3am....you are jolted awake with one thought. "OMG - it's almost OCTOBER". 
Normally, another month on the calendar is not cause for a cold sweat.
It is however when you are entering ......
"The Birthday Zone"
(insert ominous music here)

In my house, "The Birthday Zone" means that my oldest four kids have birthdays in immediate succession (read as October, November, December and January). Add in the holidays, and you have mind numbing, head spinning stress, the kind that curves your spine and chips your GEL nail polish. 

Fear not dear maiden....
For you have Party Jumpers. I specialize in last minute dinners, hairdressing appointments, and you guessed it, BIRTHDAY PARITIES!  One call does it all - I can hook you up with a cool inflatable (bouncehouse - waterslide - obstacle course), Concessions (popcorn, sno cones, cotton candy, hot dog warmers), tables and chairs, and NOW (drum roll) COMPLETE PARTY STUFF (table clothes, paper goods, custom invitations).  It's so hot you can't find it on the web site yet - mostly because I suck at keeping the website up to date because I'm too busy trying to PLAN A PARTY! I'm joining forces with some cool and LOCAL businesses to provide you with the best in town for party goods. Think cool cakes, great helpers, and naturally, the best party rentals in the Sarasota and Bradenton areas for your kids birthday party.  A D.I.Y. kinda gal? Then check out our cool Pinterest page here for the hottest trends in kids parties. Check out my site at www.partyjumpersinc.com and remember...
(941) 343-0370

No comments:

Post a Comment