Saturday, October 11, 2014

Farm / Barnyard Party - the perfect fall party theme!

I love Fall - not like - love.  Growing up in New England, it was such a magical time of year.  I love it here in Sarasota too - we have so many fun fall festivals, it reminds me of home.  It also reminds me of what a great time of year it is to throw a "Farm" themed party - you have pumpkins/hay/scarecrows - so many things available to decorate the perfect backyard party (or festival - carnival!).  I've been busy working on some cute ideas up on our Pinterest board - check them out here!  Of course - we have the perfect bouncehouse to go with your theme - but check out all of the other great decorating ideas, cakes/cupcakes, invitations and food!  Perfect for boys or girls on any age - I hope you have fun planning!
Farm Bouncehouse - Party Jumpers

No comments:

Post a Comment