Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pirate Party!

I just had a mom reserve our Pirate Bouncehouse today for a Jake and the Neverland party, and feeling nostalgic as my little boy turned 15 this week, I'm remembering HIS pirate phase.  He was Captain Jack EVERYWHERE! At the grocery, the doctors office, the beach - anytime he left the house - he was a pirate.  Accent and everything.  There are few things funnier than your 7year old son mimicking Johnny Depp and I miss those days!  His pirate birthday was a BLAST!  We had remote control boat battles in the pool, the invitations were treasure maps, and there were many HATS.  Thinking about a party for your pirate? Follow this link to our Pinterest Pirate Party page for some ideas (I love the Bananas!)  Need a pirate bouncer - Call Party Jumpers! Be sure to check out our Facebook page for current FB friend specials first!
The Pirate Bouncer - available through Party Jumpers! (941) 343-0370

No comments:

Post a Comment